Koh Yao Yai (Big long Island) and Koh Yao Noi (Little long Island) are two long Islands of Koh Yao archipelago of Phang Nga province nearer Phuket province. Koh Yao Noi is an island of 4500 people who are mostly Sunni Muslims and most cordial. However, you can find this place as a piece of breezing paradise for your journey on the Andaman Sea.
Overview of Cycling Koh Yao Noi
We will pick up you from your hotel early in the morning.
Get on the boat from Bang Rong pier at Thalang in Phuket. Enjoy the boat tour to scenic Phang Nga Bay and pass the way of many tiny islands.
After an hour boat tour, just get down on Koh Yao pier and step on the island of Koh Yao Noi. Through this cycle tour in this small island you will see a small market town, rice paddies, old mosques, fishing village and natural jungle.
Paddling in your mountain bike cycle with joy and passing along the roadside through rice paddies are exciting moments.
After swimming in clear water, your lunch will be provided on this beach area. After this good nosh up, continue your cycling through shaded rubber tree plantations. You will never forget this cycling experience with unseen scenery of the Andaman beauties on this island.
Paddle the cycle to the pier at Koh Yao Noi. Board on the boat to back to Phuket.
- 07:00-08:40: Pick up from your hotel
- 08:30-09:15: Transfer to Bang Rong Pier.
- 09:30-10:30: Scenic Boat Journey in Phang Nga Bay to Koh Yao Noi.
- 10:30-13:00: Explore Koh Yao Noi by Mountain Bike.
- 13:00-14:00: Enjoy Delicious Thai lunch and time to swim in the ocean
- 14:00-15:00: Cycle through shaded Rubber Trees
- 15:00-16:00: Cruise from Yao Noi Island to Phuket Island.
- 16:00-17:00: Return to your Phuket hotel.
Total Cycling Distance: 30 km
What to bring?
Sports shoes suitable for cycling, T-Shirt, Shorts or Long Pants, Sun cream, Hat,Sunglasses, Swimwear, Towel, Camera, a small backpack to carry these items when cycling as there is nominibus escorting the trip.
- Join in transfer in an air-con licensed mini-bus from hotel in Phuket (Patong, Karon and Kata) – pier at Phuket – hotel
- Boat transfer to/from Kho Yao Noi
- English speaking guide (Other languages on request)
- Drinking water, fresh fruit
- Mountain Bike, Helmet, water bottle
- National Park fees
- All activities mentioned at the program
- Insurance (Thai standard)
Package does not include:
- Snacks & meals outside the mentioned program
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bellboy and guide
- Between 12 yrs – 16 yrs.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|01 Sept 2016||30 June 2018||1 day||3200.00 THB||3200.00 THB|