To believe the fantastic beauty of archipelagos and the spectacular sceneries of Koh Phi Phi Lee, Koh Phi Phi Don, Koh Racha Yai, Koh Rok Islands, and Phang Nga Bay, you must explore these five islands by ‘SY Mozart’. This fast luxurious catamaran ‘SY Mozart’ can contain eight guests at a time. It follows southwest to northeast route from Phi Phi Island to Phang Nga Bay and is also available for cruising around Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma) and other Andaman Islands.
Overview of 5 Islands by Luxury Yacht
Phi Phi Leh and Phi Phi Don, a couple of islands are renowned for its crystal clear water, limestone cliffs and outcrops.
Koh Phi Phi Leh is just 28 miles southeast of Phuket. It is famous for the scenic view and aquatic water. Here, ‘Maya Bay’ is the best place for beach snorkelling and a picturesque spot with high cliffs. The Hollywood movie ‘The Beach’ was captured here and enhanced its glory.
The outstanding and overlooking surroundings of Phi Phi Don, Tonsai Bai and Yongkasem Bay offer you picturesque view to enjoy. You will enjoy many beach activities such as decent seafood restaurants, low-key nightclubs, mandatory clothes and souvenir shops. You will be amazed when you take a walk along the beach.
Towards the south, Koh Racha Yai is just 12 miles far from Phuket. This island is also a popular anchorage for beach activities and fresh seafood. Snorkelling, kayaking and scuba diving are the great breath-taking water sports to perform around this island.
Koh Rok (Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rock Nai) situated 48 miles south of Phuket, a twin island separated by a narrow channel. The narrow channel with refined & clear water offer you to enjoy the beach activities such as snorkelling, swimming or scuba diving. Awesome kayaking and hiking spots around these islands will provide you a remarkable experience. You can find a Phallus effigy and their shrine in this island.
Phang Nga around 30 miles northeast of Phuket is an area of 220 sq miles along with many dotted islands on the Andaman seabed, is a unique and symbolic place of Thailand. Many giant and high vertical limestone cliffs with stalactites are the main attractions of Phang Nga. Some of the cliffs have ‘Hong’, and Cave’ in this bay. These beautiful hongs have large space inside the pinnacle with chimney and ‘Caves’ also have many large holes where you can hide or come across safely with a canoe.
- 24 hour sole use of crewed yacht (11.00 am to 11.00 am),
- no sharing with others,
- Service of Captain, Chef/Hostess
- Running cost of yacht (fuel & berthing)
- 3 main meals each day & snacks, fruits, coffee, tea & iced water
- Snorkeling & Fishing gear,
- Linen & bath towels,
- English speaking crew on board during whole roundtrip (Other languages on request)
Charter not includes:
- Transfers to and from SY Mozart (can be organized by us)
- Any international or domestic airfare,
- National Marine Park fee (payable on board and depending on your destination),
- Soft Drinks, beer, wine, spirits and cocktails
- Scuba Diving option and rental diving equipment,
- Drinks, alcoholic beverages, snacks & meals outside the offered program
- Personal expenses & Tip,
- diving insurance* or travel insurance**
* Diving Insurance:
There are too option if you do not have any diving insurance yet:
- If you are a European Citizen: You can get your diving insurance directly online with Aqua Med. Just follow HERE and enter all your details, you will get a confirmation within 24hrs.
- For outside Europe Citizen you are able to visit the Webpage of DAN to apply for your diving insurance: http://diversalertnetwork.org/
** Travel Insurance:
Get your Travel Insurance with a worldwide coverage. No matter from which country you are. Visit: HERE and follow the link to your insurance package. Buy, extend and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||1 – 4 guests||5 – 6 guests||7 – 8 guests|
|20 Dec 2015||30 Apr 2016||As Wish||46134.63 THB||50014.75 THB||50014.75 THB|
|01 May 2015||20 Dec 2015||As Wish||36822.34 THB||42254.51 THB||46134.63 THB|